Thursday, December 08, 2005

-- The Jackson (Florida) Talk --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked anyone attending Dr. Jerome Jackson's Ivory-bill talk Wed. night in Collier Cty., FL. to please send in a synopsis, and I've received one anonymous response, worth reading in the 'comments' section of that earlier post -- Here. Jackson appears to be as critical as ever of Cornell's work, and will apparently be countering Dr. Fitzpatrick on a PBS Nova episode scheduled for Jan. 10. (Geee... I may have to take him off my Christmas list!). Many have already speculated about the competing egos, personalities, etc. involved in the whole Arkansas IBWO debate. I don't wish to dwell on that here except to say that it looks like Jackson's talk does nothing to quell such scuttlebutt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: