Thursday, July 20, 2006

-- Market THIS! --

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaaaackkkkk! Ivory-bill Skeptic's Blog is now actually influencing the marketing of goods, in this case t-shirts etc. (see: here). I think this Internet store ought to consider some additional t-shirt captions:

Ivory-bills LiVE!!
Ivory-bills Rock!
Ivory-bills Flying Free
Ivory-thrills!
Wild About Ivory-bills
My Ivory-bill Is Smarter Than Your Skeptic
Lord of the Swamp
One Big Pecker
Back From the Brink
Swamp Thang
Pileated?, My Ass!

and of course the ever popular,

If I've Said It Once I've Said It Approximately One Thousand Times (Maybe More) Previous To Today, Ivory-bill Skeptics Suck!

; - )))
-------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took us a while but we have added three new Ivory-billed Woodpecker designs following your suggestions: I'm wild about Ivory-bills, Back from the brink, and My Ivory-bill is smarter than your skeptic. They can all be found here: http://www.cafepress.com/servopuff/1726766