Tuesday, April 28, 2009

-- Comments ID, etc. --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any who haven't already discovered it:

To make things
slightly less convenient for the trollsters out there I've initiated the requirement for "Open ID" or Google ID for all commenters (sorry for any inconvenience to others, but several bloggers have told me for months this would be necessary, and I avoided it as long as I could). If you don't already have an appropriate ID, it's easy enough to get one via Google. Hopefully, this will help limit the number of loopy skeptics who visit here anonymously that are an embarrassment to the real skeptics.

BTW, Blogger keeps hinting they'd like the blog upgraded to their newer format, so at some point I'll probably have to do that, disrupting things a bit, but putting it off as long as possible (these things never go fully smoothly).

I'll wait about a week for email responses to
the previous 'sightings' post (Sunday, April 26) to trickle in and report on them next weekend or Mon. (although I don't foresee anything very noteworthy arising therefrom). Thank you to those who have already responded.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: