Thursday, November 19, 2009

-- You're Velcome --

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A li'l housekeeping....

For those who've emailed recently saying "thanks" for the blog, and for continuing through thick and thin... that's what it's here for... to see this story through to the bitter... or glorious end!

BTW, I assume when folks tell me things in email it is for my eyes only, but if you ever wish your ideas added to a "comment" section (but are unable to comment yourself), just let me know that and I can transfer them there --- just say if you want them associated with your own name or left anonymous (I choose the latter unless someone explicitly gives ok to use their name).

Still in a bit of limbo myself... believing the bird is there, but unable to make good sense of several things at this point... things that just don't add up well (but they don't add up well on either side of the debate). The IBWO story seems so utterly different than the search for any other endangered species in the history of ornithology... and difficult to say why that should be.

We may now finally be heading into a quiet time for IBWO news (though, every time I think that, something pops up), until summary reports are issued.

For now, continue thinking, pondering, dialoguing, debating, and of course, searching....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: