Monday, August 14, 2006

-- The Power of the Web --

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lo and behold (it's a little scary!)... back on July 20th I wrote a post in reference to an Internet outfit that was selling Ivory-bill-related T-shirts and rather tongue-in-cheek suggested several options they should add to their line-up. They've now actually added some of those:

http://www.cafepress.com/servopuff/1726766

...wonderful, the influence of the Web --- I don't have any connection/ties to this company, so go ahead and buy up a dozen-or-so of them T-shirts; they'll make nifty Columbus Day presents. And if any of YOU have suggestions you'd like to see reach fruition in the future just send them along to me on the back of a $20 bill and I'll see what I can do ; - )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: